Healing at an Oils of Shakan Retreat
June 12th-14th, 2015, Rosie, along with a coordinator from River Life Church, led a retreat for women with the topic of forgiveness leading to deeper intercession. Rosie shared some of her own personal testimony in regards to forgiveness along with how the use of essential oils can facilitate the process of forgiveness.
Jesus was certainly welcomed and present: during this event the women received significant encouragement and/or healing both in the emotional and physical.
Here’s positive feedback received following the Retreat:
- Roseann (Rosie) was a fantastic speaker for this subject. I was going over my notes from her teaching. Many gems for bringing about healing.
- Well planned & sensitive to felt needs.
- Very special & well kept environment!
- Hospitality exceptional! – God’s presence, the people – stories & testimonies. The place. Fellowship & prayer.
- I enjoyed the place, speaker & people, the speaker sharing her personal testimony and process of forgiveness, meals times, talking with other women, amazing location on Cranberry Pond, and the opportunity to pray for each other.
- I appreciated the spontaneous moments/periods of prayer for specific people and their needs, & the time to lift up our children to God- giving them to Him-trusting him.
River Life Church is located in Middleborough, MA.
Visit Rosie’s Speaker Page for more info on presentations offered and contact info for speaking requests.